Yandex.Translate – offline translator anddictionary Description
Wonderful application. But please make the app remember the language keyboard that was used for the most recent translation. For example if the most recent translation was from a Russian word, let the keyboard remain in russian. For every new translation it is always set to the default language of the phone. This is very inconveniencing if you have to translate a lot of words that are not of the default language. Here we provide Yandex.Translate – offline translator anddictionary V 3.22 for Android 4.1++ • Translate between any pair of the 90 languages when you’re online.
• Translate from French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, or Turkish to English while offline: download these languages for free and enable the offline mode in Settings.
• Speak words or phrases in Russian, Ukrainian, English, or Turkish to translate them into any of these languages, or have the app read the translations to you.
• Learn new words and their meanings through usage examples in the app’s dictionary (available for most of the currently supported languages).
• Take a picture of a menu, road sign, book page or choose a photo with text from your Camera Roll to view its translation right over the image (only available when you are online). Visual text recognition currently works for 12 languages: Czech, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Chinese and Ukrainian.
• Translate entire sites directly in the app.
• Select and translate single words or phrases in other apps on your smartphone running Android 6.0.
• Enjoy the app’s time-saving predictive typing function and automated language detection.
• Save translations in Favorites and view your translation history at any time.
• Speak to your Android Wear watch to see your words translated on its screen.
Currently supported languages: Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Bashkir, Belarussian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Bosnian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Elvish (Sindarin), English, Esperanto, Estonian, Farsi, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hill Mari, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Kyrgyz, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malaysian, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mari, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Papiamento, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Scots, Singhalese, Slovakian, Slovenian, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tajik, Tamil, Tatar, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Udmurt, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa, Yiddish.
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
Wish there was a way to clear the text I entered for translation, instead of having to hold down the backspace button. Otherwise it is great, a lot more accurate than Google translate. Update: By simply swiping left I am able to clear the text. Great!
Download Yandex.Translate – offline translator anddictionary APK File
- Price: Free
- Downloads: 0
- Requires: Android 4.1 and up
- File Name: Yandex.Translate – offline translator anddictionary.apk
- Updated: November 29, 2017
- File Size: 20.6 MB
DISCLAIMER: Yandex.Translate – offline translator anddictionary is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
What's New in Yandex.Translate – offline translator anddictionary
- • Enjoy improved stability when using text-to-speech.• Quickly find the language you need to translate to or from with the new search field.• Translate Swedish, Norwegian and Danish text from images.