WiFi Manager Description
Find, connect, manage WiFi networks. Improve connection quality with a graphical channel radar. Discover open networks around you. Set the app to scan for and switch to best network.
Includes home screen widgets: one displays detailed connection info, another lets you switch among your favorite networks with a single tap, and yet another toggles WiFi Access Point.
Can scan for and switch to the best network out of several configured.
New and improved:
• Improvements in “best network switcher” for 5Ghz specifically.
• Updated for Android 6.
• “Material design” widgets (version 3.5).
• A UI redesign (version 3.0): modern looking icons, swiping between list and radar views.
• Assign your own descriptions and icons to individual WiFi networks – never forget what that “XYZ1234” network is;
• Switch among your favorite networks with a single tap by using the WiFi Network Switcher widget. It will even enable WiFi if needed.
• “Best network” to switch between different networks you may have around the house or office (off by default, enable in app settings);
• Automatic switching between fixed and dynamic (DHCP) IP addresses (Android Settings in 2.* can’t do this);
Some features require that you purchase the $1.75 premium package, available right in the application through Google Checkout (safe, secure).
These features are: advanced per-network options (description, icon, IP address), the one-tap network widget, and two widget themes inspired by Android 5.* (Material Design, since version 3.5).
Download WiFi Manager and install on your Android devices (Mobile, Tablets etc). via following page link.
Download WiFi Manager APK File
- Price: Free
- Downloads: 0
- Requires: Android 2.1 and up
- File Name: WiFi Manager .apk
- Updated: December 14, 2015
- File Size: 1.8M
DISCLAIMER: WiFi Manager is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
What's New in WiFi Manager
- Updated for Android 6.
- Fixes and improvements in "best network switcher" for 5Ghz.
- Enabled searching for "best network" even if the current network connection is good (in case there is a better one).
- Added settings -> auto-scan on start.