WebMD for Android Description
It provides a lot of good scientific information about the body and disease. My only problem is with the diagnose symptoms. It gave a broad range of conditions each time, Some scary, others benign. I tried to find a medicine that was an anti-inflammatory and the drug section is arranged by drug name, not what symptoms it addresses. Here we provide WebMD for Android V 5.2.1 for Android 4.0.3++ 24/7 access to health information and decision-support tools.
WebMD for Android helps you with your decision-making and health improvement efforts by providing mobile access 24/7 to mobile-optimized health information and decision-support tools including WebMD’s Symptom Checker, Drugs & Treatments, First Aid Information and Local Health Listings. WebMD the App also gives you access to first aid information without having to be connected wirelessly – critical if you don’t have Internet access in the time of need.
• WebMD Symptom Checker – Select the part of the body that is troubling you, choose your symptoms, & learn about potential conditions or issues.
• Conditions – Find medically reviewed information about Conditions relevant to you & learn more about causes, treatments, & related symptoms.
• Drugs & Treatments – Search our extensive database for information on Drugs, Supplements, & Vitamins. Access content such as Uses, Side Effects, Warnings, and more.
• Pill Identification Tool – Identify your prescription drugs and over the counter medicines by pill shape, color, & imprint.
• First Aid Essentials – Your handy guide for medical emergencies. From insect stings to broken bones, helpful treatment tips are always available, even without an Internet connection.
• Local Health Listings – Find the closest physician, hospital, & pharmacy based on your current location or search by city, state or zip.
• Create custom lists of Drugs, Conditions, and Articles
• Save custom lists securely
• Review your saved information anytime and anywhere
• Native Voice Search Functionality – Search WebMD with their voice for a condition, drug, treatment or first aid topic.
• Maps – View local health listings & individual Physician, Hospital, & Pharmacy locations in a map view.
• Get Directions – Enter your primary address once in app settings and get one click directions.
• Email Friends – Send your friends medically reviewed content covering First Aid, Conditions, & Drugs.
• Email Me – Quickly send yourself content with one click. Simply save your email address in app settings.
• Content Updates – Timely content is updated automatically.
• Tour – Swipe through a quick visual tour of key features and navigation.
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
I think some kind of FUBAR has happened with this latest "Update". I used to really like this app, both when I had it installed on my computer and on my cell phone but now I'm about ready to uninstall it altogether because it keeps stopping and I'm tired of sending reports and getting nothing fixed. Edit #2 for 11/11/17/ I AM SO TOTALLY POd AT THIS APP RIGHT NOW. IT WILL NOT EVEN LET ME SIGN IN. It says my email & password are wrong & when I tried to reset my password it said my birth date was wrong and I think I ought to know when I was born. I don't know what the problem is but if it is not fixed by next week I will permanently uninstall it & will never recommend it to anyone again. ??
Download WebMD for Android APK File
- Price: Free
- Downloads: 0
- Requires: Android 4.0.3+ and up
- File Name: WebMD for Android.apk
- Updated: November 27, 2017
- File Size: 20.7 MB
DISCLAIMER: WebMD for Android is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
What's New in WebMD for Android
- Bug fixes and performance enhancements