VLC for Android Description
NC Here we provide VLC for Android V 2.5.12 for Android 2.3.2++ VLC media player is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player that plays most multimedia files as well as discs, devices, and network streaming protocols.
This is the port of VLC media player to the Android™ platform. VLC for Android can play any video and audio files, as well as network streams, network shares and drives, and DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
VLC for Android is a full audio player, with a complete database, an equalizer and filters, playing all weird audio formats.
VLC is intended for everyone, is totally free, has no ads, no in-app-purchases, no spying and is developed by passionate volunteers. All the source code is available for free.
VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC. It also support disk shares.
All formats are supported, including MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, Ogg, FLAC, TS, M2TS, Wv and AAC. All codecs are included with no separate downloads. It supports subtitles, Teletext and Closed Captions.
VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume, brightness and seeking.
It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
VLC for Android needs access to those categories:
• "Photos/Media/Files" to read your all media files 🙂
• "Storage" to read your all media files on SD cards 🙂
• "Other" to check network connections, change the volume, set the ringtone, run on Android TV and display the popup view, see below for details.
Permission Details :
• It needs "read the contents of your USB storage", in to order to read your media files on it.
• It needs "modify or delete the contents of your USB storage", in order to allow deletion of files and store subtitles.
• It needs "full network access", to open network and internet streams.
• It needs "prevent phone from sleeping" in order to prevent… your phone from sleeping when watching a video.
• It needs "change your audio settings", in order to change audio volume.
• It needs "modify system settings", in order to allow you to change your audio ringtone.
• It needs "view network connections" in order to monitor whether device is connected or not, to hide the streaming parts.
• It needs "draw over other apps" to start the popup menu.
• It needs "control vibration" to give feedback on the controls.
• It needs "run at startup" to set recommendations on Android TV launcher screen, only used with Android TV version.
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
Update looks really good so far! I love being able to save my custom equalizer settings. I'd just like to see the dB change for the master fader. That would be great. From previous comment, not yet checked for new update: There's always a little hitch, half a second or so, between all tracks. It really wrecks my flow. Thanks.
Download VLC for Android APK File
- Price: Free
- Downloads: 0
- Requires: Android 2.3.2 and up
- File Name: VLC for Android.apk
- Updated: December 12, 2017
- File Size: 18.0 MB
DISCLAIMER: VLC for Android is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
What's New in VLC for Android
- 360° videos supportAndroid Auto implementationMore dynamic and Material-compliant UIEnable Picture-In-Picture mode on Android ORefactored MediaLibraryDayNight mode integrationNew Search activity and integration with Google NowResume position for audio media tagged as audiobook or podcastDouble tap on screen edges in video player to seek by 10sAudio boost in video playerCustom equalizer presetsImprove RTL supportImprove app
History Versions VLC for Android
- VLC for Android 2.5.12 Apk File [Free] Date: 2017-12-12