Sidebar, Edge Screen, Pie Control - Swiftly Switch Description
Awesome work. I don’t take time for many reviews but this is well deserved. Easily worth the price for pro version. Makes big size phones much more manageable. Haven’t seen an impact on battery life so that’s also a plus. LOVE the many ways you can customize as well. Here we provide Sidebar, Edge Screen, Pie Control – Swiftly Switch V 22.214.171.124 for Android 5.0++ This sidebar app gives you the ability to use your phone with one hand by gestures. Inspired from pie control, LMT, Switchr. You'll be able to switch between recent apps, favorite apps, shortcuts or quick settings from any screen.
Swiftly Switch is not another edge screen, side bar, app switcher or side panel app. It includes all of them while stays FREE and NO ads to give you the best experience.
Offers new ways to handle your phone:
• Recent apps switcher: Arrange your recent apps in a floating circle sidebar. Switch between them by one swipe from trigger zone on edge screen.
• Quick Actions: Swipe in deeper with a right direction from the edge panel to pull down notification, switch to the last app, back or open Grid Favorites section.
• Grid Favorites: a side panel where you can place your favorite apps, folders, shortcuts, quick settings to access from any screen.
• Circle Favorites: like the Recent Apps section but for your favorite shortcuts
Why Swiftly Switch make your Android experience better?
• One-handed usability: don't need to stretch out your finger to reach the back, recent button, toggle quick settings, or pull down notification. A lot easier to use than the new iphone x gestures.
• Fast multitasking: switch to recent apps or last app with just one swipe. There is no faster way to do it.
• No cluster home screen: because now you can access your favorite apps and shortcuts from anywhere.
• Focus on user experience: ads free, the app is fast, easy to use, gorgeous and extremely customizable.
Currently supported shortcuts: apps, folders, contacts, toggle wifi, on/off Bluetooth, take screenshot, toggle auto rotation, flashlight, screen brightness, volume, ringer mode, power menu, home, back, recent, pull down notification, last app, dial, call logs and device's shortcuts.
Swiftly Switch is the most customizable edge apps:
• Shortcuts can be arranged in circle pie control, sidebar, float side panel
• You can change the position, sensitivity of the edge
• You can customize icon's size, animation, background color, haptic feedback, separate content for each edge, the behavior of each shortcut.
The Pro version of Swiftly Switch offer you:
• Unlock the second edge
• Customize the columns count and rows count of the Grid Favorite
• Pin favorite shortcut to Recent Apps
• Auto disable in full-screen app option
DOWNLOAD NOW the best sidebar with pie control, LMT pattern that brings your Android experience to a new level WITHOUT a single ad.
This app uses Accessibility services.
What permission Swiftly Switch ask for and why:
• Draw over other apps: Used to turn on floating window support required to display the circle, side panel,…
• Apps usage: Needed for getting recent apps.
• Accessibility: Used for performing back, power menu and pull down notification for some Samsung devices.
• Device Administration: Needed for the "Screen Lock" shortcut so the app can lock your phone (turn screen off)
• Contact, phone: For the contact shortcuts
• Camera: Used for turning on/off flashlight with device less than Android 6.0.
Please use the "Email us" section in the app to directly interact with the developer via email, we alway try to response every email in lest than 24 hours. Any Feedback, suggestions, and bug reports are much appreciated.
•Support email: [email protected]
•De-studio facebook page:
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
AMAZING APP. I have never written a review, but this app is soo amazing I just had to. It lets me quickly switch between apps with just one hand. I dont need to reach down for the recent button, back button, home button or even the notifications bar, everytime either, its all on the edge of the screen right where I need it. This app is very customizable and works perfect on my Galaxy S6. I can't believe this is not a default feature on any phone. This is what you actually need on a phone; ease of use, not a bigger screen or a fancier exterior. You guys (the developers) should really consider manufaturing phones or working with a phone manufaturer, your ideas are amazing. I would buy a phone with this feature any day over the flag ships - that don't have this feature. Here are somethings I would love to see added: 1) Notifications: when I touch the edge I want to see my notifications; maybe in semi transparent rectangles on the screen. 2) Wifi status: apso when I touch the edge for full screen apps; maybe near the battery % indicator. I will update my reveiw if I have any more Ideas. Thank you for this amazing app. Keep up the good work.
Download Sidebar, Edge Screen, Pie Control - Swiftly Switch APK File
- Price: Free
- Downloads: 0
- Requires: Android 5.0 and up
- File Name: Sidebar, Edge Screen, Pie Control - Swiftly Switch.apk
- Updated: February 03, 2018
- File Size: 14.7 MB
DISCLAIMER: Sidebar, Edge Screen, Pie Control - Swiftly Switch is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
What's New in Sidebar, Edge Screen, Pie Control - Swiftly Switch
- Swiftly Switch 3.1.15:- Customize folder to store screenshots- Disable toast when switching between landscape and portrait mode- Update translation for Czech, Hebrew, Korean, Chinese Simplified, and Chinese Traditional. Thanks for the contributors on localize.im