I’ve used this app since I got Nougat last year to convert .CR2 format and it worked pretty well. All the photos came out well and no compression or loss of anything. Later on however, photos started to lose its quality and go from 17.9MP to 0.7MP. The .CR2 file went from 22MB to 42MB when converted to .dng. I’ve cleared cache and everything else done to make it work. Sadly, it’s the only reliable converter I know of. Here we provide raw2dng V 2.6 for Android 5.0++ Convert all major raw photo file-formats into DNG, JPEG or TIFF – while maintaining full metadata.
Import raw photos from the camera directly per Wifi-connection (camera must support wifi and PTP/IP protocol).
Compress phone camera DNGs by ~60% without loss of information.
When converting to DNG, the files maintain full raw quality but can be directly imported into photo-editors like Snapseed, Lightroom, etc. This enables a fully mobile raw workflow directly from the camera, without losing the raw-quality of the pictures.
– Supports all major raw photo formats (ex some Fuji, see below) and latest DNG-version (v1.4)
– Also supports conversion to JPEG/TIFF including full metadata
– Supports wifi-import on wifi-enabled PTP/IP-capable cameras (e.g., Sony) – no USB cable required
– Supports DNG-to-DNG conversion to losslessly compress DNG-pictures taken with the phone camera (e.g., by ~60% on Samsung's S6 & S7)
– Also supports copying raws without conversion – backup your raws on your phone over wifi
– Is especially optimised for Sony's A7 (ILCE-7) camera – supports CA and lens-correction profiles that Sony embeds in the raw-files
– Supports (optional) application of camera profile files (dcp-format)
– Can read raw files directly from a connected camera if mounted as USB mass storage
– Writing to external SD-card/storage is not supported
– Many Fuji-cameras do not convert correctly due to their complex/non-standard sensor pattern
Disclaimer: Lightroom is a trademarks of Adobe, Snapseed is a trademark of Google. This application is not associated with either.
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
This app is great saver for me! I don't use locked Lightroom features often, to make it justify paying 5$/month for native CR2 support, so this app comes really handy, especially when I'm on the road and have no PCs at hand. Having this installed on both Intel tablet and ARM phone, works great - supports camera colour profiles, batch processing, and output results are same as input. I do have some issues with it : 1. It can't use my external SD to write, and never even tried to ask for access, 2. it's ignoring my camera's lens correction profiles which are included in CR2 file my camera creates, so I sometimes get distorted or bordered photos. Also, by not including it in new file, I can't get lens correction in lightroom to work
Download raw2dng APK File
- Price: Free
- Downloads: 0
- Requires: Android 5.0 and up
- File Name: raw2dng.apk
- Updated: February 18, 2018
- File Size: 19.3 MB
DISCLAIMER: raw2dng is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
What's New in raw2dng
- - Better recognition of converted files by 3rd-party programmes (e.g., Lightroom mobile)- Various bug-fixes, reduced crashes
History Versions raw2dng
- raw2dng 2.6 Apk File [Free] Date: 2018-02-18