PocketBook - PDF, EPUB reader Description
This app is great although I have a few suggestions which I hope don’t fall on deaf ears. 1.There needs to be a help section. There are so many functions but a lot of them are hidden, for example double tapping for auto scroll is amazing. But I found that out accidentally. Similarly there is no info on how to add bookmarks. 2. Auto scroll needs its settings, like default speed. 3.Bookmarks sometimes do not show the green ribbon, even tho it adds it to the book. So you could check on that. Hey, I love your app. I am just trying to help. 🙂 Here we provide PocketBook – PDF, EPUB reader V 2.01.13793.release for Android 2.2++ Read, search, make notes & highlights in PDF (Adobe DRM), EPUB (Adobe DRM), DjVu, MOBI, PDB, TXT, FB2, FB2.zip, CHM, html(basic), CBZ, CBR, СBT, RTF book formats. Enjoy a unique, fast and user-friendly interface that was designed to provide the most convenient set of options for you to fully enjoy reading a book.
PocketBook reader allows you to customize your reading experience by adjusting text size, layouts, colors and many other options.
– Scroll or turn pages by swiping, tapping on the edge of the screen or by using the volume keys.
– Use single page, dual page or scroll viewing modes.
– Search text to find needed information.
– Highlight text and make notes.
– Export notes & highlights to a file.
– Adjust display brightness while reading.
– Lock screen orientation.
– Quickly access to table of contents, notes and highlights.
– Easy book navigation.
– Adobe DRM support.
– OPDS catalogs.
– ABBYY Lingvo, GoldenDict, ForaDict dictionaries support
PDF & DjVu features:
– Crop page margins manually or automatically to fit page content to the screen size.
– Use pinch and stretch gestures to zoom in or out page.
– Use double tap to zoom to a particular text fragment.
– Turbo PDF mode (Fast PDF rendering )
EPUB, FB2, TXT, RTF, MOBI, PDB features:
– Use pinch-to-zoom gestures to change font size.
– Change text and background color. PocketBook reader supports four color themes (night, day, sepia and gray).
More features will be coming soon:
– DOCX formats support
English, Russian, German, Portuguese
This used to be the best epub reader. Now I'm not sure. Multiple colors for highlighting, notes easy to add. Adjustable page size and display controls. You can set a custom color scheme. You can export notes, though they'll be in HTML format, so you'll have to open them in a browser, then copy and paste into a document. On the "needs more work" front is the collections feature. You can add books to collections of your choice, say ScFi, Memoir, Fiction, How-To. But I'm stymied on how to get the books into the collection. We need a manual. These are all good. Let us sync with DropBox and you'll be over the top.
Download PocketBook - PDF, EPUB reader APK File
- Price: Free
- Downloads: 1
- Requires: Android 2.2 and up
- File Name: PocketBook - PDF, EPUB reader.apk
- Updated: February 15, 2018
- File Size: 28.3 MB
DISCLAIMER: PocketBook - PDF, EPUB reader is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
What's New in PocketBook - PDF, EPUB reader
- 2.01- added book’s collections- hand notes- ISBN scanner for all app users- bug fixes
History Versions PocketBook - PDF, EPUB reader
- PocketBook - PDF, EPUB reader 2.01.13793.release Apk File [Free] Date: 2018-02-15