Pixel Starships™ (Early Access Beta) (Unreleased) Description
Here we provide Pixel Starships™ (Early Access Beta) (Unreleased) V 0.7213 for Android 4.3++ From one of the most successful Mobile Game Kickstarter campaigns of the year comes Pixel Starships!
Pixel Starships is the world’s first total spaceship management game in an 8bit massive online universe. In Pixel Starships, you command every aspect of your ship from construction to battles in a single persistent world.
Key Features –
● Build Epic Starships of your own design.
● Many races, aliens, factions to command and conquer.
● Battle it out with other real players in a single massive online universe.
● Manage diplomacy, recruitment, research, exploration!
● Control ship's power and limited resources. Discover epic weapons.
● Build and deploy support crafts to augment your Starship.
● Cross section full ship control and battles.
● Explore planets, discover secrets of space.
● Form alliances and battle with your friends to achieve victory!
● Program situational AI commands to systems and crew allowing automatic combats and offline play.
Pixel Starships is totally free to play and is designed for perfect balance for all players. However, there are in-app items that can be purchased for real money to help speed up progress or offer cosmetic improvements. If you don't want this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
Editors is lazy not tested it
Download Pixel Starships™ (Early Access Beta) (Unreleased) APK File
- Price: Free
- Downloads: 36
- Requires: Android 4.3 and up
- File Name: Pixel Starships™ (Early Access Beta) (Unreleased).apk
- Updated: February 15, 2018
- File Size: 38.1 MB
DISCLAIMER: Pixel Starships™ (Early Access Beta) (Unreleased) is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
What's New in Pixel Starships™ (Early Access Beta) (Unreleased)
- V0.7215 Changelog:- More performance optimizations- Fixed a freeze error in battle scene caused by interceptor missiles- Fixed a bug with ship destruction animations in battle- Fixed misc bugs