NextRace Countdown Widget Description
This widget shows the date of next Race and Qualifying session. It contains the 2018 season datas!
You can add several countdown widgets to your home screen and you can easily customize them at the creation or later by tapping flag icons. If you touch anywhere else in the counters you can see the dates, details and map of the next Race.
If you start the main application it lists the season schedule. You can select them and check the race and map details.
The left menu shows when slide right or tap the menu icon in the top of the left corner.
– 3 widget size: 2×1, 4×1 and 4×2 for bigger screen
– can choose two display modes: Countdown or Simple Date
– 4 colors and trasparency
– reminders for Qualifying or/and Race with individual sound
– switch on/off Practices counting
– switch on/off the picture of race map
The widget update rate is 1 minutes. The app is completely offline it doesn't need internet to use. It makes with Android 5.0 Lollipop features.
How to use Widget:
Widgets are little applications which can be placed on the homescreen or the lockscreen, of your Android device. Adding widget to your Home screen is easy:
1. Tap and hold on an available space one of your Home screen.
2. Navigate through your Widgets and select Nextrace Countdown Widget.
3. Tap and hold the choosen size of widget and Drag and drop onto the available space.
4. Change the settings and tap the done icon on the top to save Widget settings.
◄◄◄ IMPORTANT!!!! WHY DO NOT DOWNRATE BECAUSE IS NOT THE APP'S MALFUNCTION : ►►►
– If you have any problem with the accuracy of the countdown widget, it is NOT the widget's malfunction! Either your service provider sent you a wrong date infos or your phone didn't syncronize the date the right way last time (there is a bug in some phone types' ROM)! In this case you should turn off the "automatic date&time" in the Date&time options menu!
– If you can't find it in the widget list you can try to reinstall and restart your phone too! Or: Some phones install apps to the Phone Storage (or SD card) instead of the Internal Storage. You have to move it to Internal Storage in the apps manager and the widget list will show it!
– And pleeeeease don't downrate if you don't know what is widget and can't add it to your homescreen!! It's not my app problem! Please see the examp video! And read the How to Use description!
– If you have any other problems or ideas please send an E-mail instead of downrating!
◄◄◄ ——————– THANK YOU! ——————– ►►►
Have fun! 🙂
"F1, FORMULA ONE, FORMULA 1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX, FORMULA ONE PADDOCK CLUB, PADDOCK CLUB and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing B.V."
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
Love this application!! Thanks Jim! I've used this application on 5 different phones since 2010 and its always worked. Thank you for your continued updates Jim.
Download NextRace Countdown Widget APK File
- Price: Free
- Downloads: 18
- Requires: Android 2.3.2 and up
- File Name: NextRace Countdown Widget.apk
- Updated: February 24, 2018
- File Size: 7.2 MB
DISCLAIMER: NextRace Countdown Widget is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
What's New in NextRace Countdown Widget
- v2.1.00: 2018 race calendar
History Versions NextRace Countdown Widget
- NextRace Countdown Widget 2.1.00 Apk File [Free] Date: 2018-02-24