It’s superb, and the user interface just takes a bit of patience – if you’re struggling to load the apk (I’m on an Xperia XZ running oreo firmware, switch to the eval/trial apk, which should boot – the developer’s solid, so sit tight) Here we provide Neutron Music Player (Eval) V 1.98.0 for Android 2.1++ Neutron is a professional music player for audiophiles with a reliable, 32/64-bit, platform and OS independent audio rendering engine which delivers the best possible Hi-Fi grade quality of sound on your Android device.
Neutron features a unique implementation of DSP effects which you won't find anywhere else.
It can read music files from a device local storage (including SD) or network sources (SMB/CIFS, UPnP/DLNA, FTP, WebDAV) and send audio either to headphones, or directly to USB DAC, or to UPnP/DLNA, or Chromecast renderer without a format limitation and with all DSP effects applied – do not miss this unique functionality!
* 32/64-bit audio processing (high quality HD audio).
* OS and platform independent decoding and audio processing.
* Hi-Res Audio support (Android 4.4+, >= 24-bit, up to 768 kHz):
– devices with on-board Hi-Res Audio DACs;
– DAPs: iBasso DX200, Fiio X5-X7.
* Bit-perfect playback.
* Audio formats: MP1, MP2, MP3, OGG (Vorbis), FLAC, OPUS, WMA, WMA Lossless (16-bit), AC3, AAC, M4A, M4B, M4R, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, ALAC, APE (Monkey's Audio), WV (WavPack), MPC (MusePack), WAV, AU, AIFF, MPG/MPEG (audio), AVI (audio), iTunes/Windows Media (non DRM).
* DSD decoding (requires fast CPU, minimally DSD64).
* DOP (DSD over PCM), DXD.
* Module music formats: MOD, IM, XM, S3M.
* Voice audio format: SPEEX.
* Playlists: CUE, M3U, PLS, ASX, RAM, XSPF, WPL.
* Lyrics (.LRC files, metadata).
* Streaming audio (plays Internet radio streams, Icecast).
* Supports large media libraries.
* Network music sources:
– SMB/CIFS network device (NAS or PC, Samba shares);
– UPnP/DLNA media server;
– FTP server;
– WebDAV server.
* Output to Chromecast (up to 24-bit, 192 kHz, no limit for a format or DSP effects).
* Output to UPnP/DLNA Media Renderer (up to 24-bit, 768 kHz, no limit for a format or DSP effects).
* Direct output to USB DAC (via USB OTG adapter, up to 32-bit, 768 kHz).
* 32-bit output on Android 5+ (IEEE 754, optional).
* UPnP/DLNA Media Renderer server (gapless, DSP effects).
* Device local music library management via internal FTP server.
* DSP effects:
– Parametric Equalizer (4-30 band, fully configurable: type, frequency, Q, gain);
– Graphic EQ mode with 21 common presets;
– Surround Sound (Ambiophonic R.A.C.E.);
– Crossfeed (better stereo sound perception in headphones);
– Compressor / Limiter (compression of dynamic range);
– Time Delay (loudspeaker time alignment);
– Dithering (minimize quantization);
– Pitch, Tempo (playback speed and pitch correction).
* Speaker overload protecting filters: Subsonic, Ultrasonic.
* Normalization by Peak, RMS (Preamp gain calculation after DSP effects).
* Replay Gain from metadata.
* Gapless playback (sample accurate).
* Hardware and Preamp volume controls.
* Phase inversion.
* High quality real-time optional resampling (Quality and Audiophile modes).
* Real-time Spectrum and RMS analyzers.
* Balance (L/R).
* Mono mode.
* Playback modes: Shuffle, Loop, Single Track, Sequential, Queue.
* Playlist management.
* Media library grouping by: album, artist, composer, genre, year, rating, folder.
* Artist grouping by 'Album Artist' category.
* Folder mode.
* Clock mode.
* Timers: sleep, wake.
* Interface languages: Русский, 中文 (繁体), 中文 (简体), 한국어, 日本语, Việt, ไทย, Deutsch, Italiano, Nederlands, Français, English, Español, ελληνικά, Português, Magyar, Polski, العربية, Türk.
* Optimized for: ARMv7 VFP/NEON, ARMv8 NEON, x86 SSE2.
It is a time limited (5 days) evaluation version (full-featured). Paid version (unlimited): http://www.apkunion.com
I was looking for a hq player with dlna streaming..I think this is the only audio player so far which does this. Best part is I can stream FLAC file with equilizer effect ..I have to take back stars ...this player just worked for 1 day ..now it's not working..perhaps need a guide book for setting