Minecraft: Pocket Edition Description
Our latest free update includes Redstone Circuits, Desert Temples, Rabbits, and more!
Minecraft is a game about placing blocks and going on adventures.
Explore randomly generated worlds and build amazing things from the simplest of homes to the grandest of castles. Play in creative mode with unlimited resources or mine deep into the world in survival mode, crafting weapons and armor to fend off the dangerous mobs.
Craft, create, and explore alone, or with friends on mobile devices or Windows 10.
Minecraft it is not a game, because it does not have any particular play, no game plot, no rules of the game, it is a game, because the same can spend your time, let you experience a lot of fun. The game will also support local wireless network based multiplayer games.
Download Minecraft: Pocket Edition APK File
- Price: Paid
- Downloads: 0
- Requires: Android 4.2 and up
- File Name: Minecraft: Pocket Edition .apk
- Updated: November 21, 2015
- File Size: 17.7M
DISCLAIMER: Minecraft: Pocket Edition is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
What's New in Minecraft: Pocket Edition
- Basic Redstone Circuits, including Redstone Wire, the first set of Redstone Producers (Daylight Sensors, Pressure Plates, Tripwire Hooks, and more), and the first set of Redstone Consumers (activator rails, note blocks, TNT, Trapdoors, and more). The rest of the Redstone functionality is right around the corner…stay tuned.
History Versions Minecraft: Pocket Edition
- Minecraft: Pocket Edition V0.13.0 Apk File [Paid] Date: 2015-11-21