Microsoft Outlook Description
No printing, no copy/ paste of email contacts / phone numbers. This is 2017 right? Lacks the basic functions all other email apps have right out of the gate. Can’t dial phone numbers from the email you know like gmail. Here we provide Microsoft Outlook V 2.1.184 for Android 4.1++ Meet Outlook for Android, the app that helps millions of users connect all their email accounts, calendars and files in one convenient spot. Newly redesigned, Outlook for Android lets you do more from one powerful inbox.
See what matters most first with the Focused inbox that keeps the important messages on top. Switch between your emails and calendar to schedule your next meeting or share your availability with just a few taps. Or grab a document from your Files list and attach it to an email seamlessly.
With everything you need only a tap away, managing your busy days is now easier than ever.
Outlook for Android works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com, Gmail and Yahoo Mail.
Here’s what you’ll love about Outlook for Android:
• Seamless inbox management with a focused inbox that displays your most important messages first, swipe gestures and smart filters.
• Easy access to calendar and files right from your inbox.
• Features to work on the go, like Word, Excel and PowerPoint integrations.
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
Ok, whoever is having problems with the app, either they need to upgrade their phone, or.. I don't know. This app works perfectly to me!
Download Microsoft Outlook APK File
- Price: Free
- Downloads: 0
- Requires: Android 4.1+ and up
- File Name: Microsoft Outlook.apk
- Updated: April 20, 2017
- File Size: 36.2 MB
DISCLAIMER: Microsoft Outlook is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
What's New in Microsoft Outlook
- Shared Calendars are now available in Outlook. What this means for you:- See who you’re sharing your calendar with by tapping on the settings wheel next to your calendar’s name. You’ll also see default permissions others in your organization have.- Share your calendar with other people - or remove them - and edit permissions without heading back to your computer.(Available to Outlook.com users, rolling out to O365 users)