This app requires having installed the Xposed framework, which needs root or a custom recovery. If you don’t know what this is, you probably don’t have it, and can’t use this app.
MaxLock is an applocker based on Xposed Framework. Unlike most other applockers, it uses an battery and performance friendly event recognition method instead of a polling service.
– Multiple locking types: Password, PIN, Knock code and Pattern
– Android M fingerprint support
– Per app locking type and password
– Fake crash feature: spoof crash of locked apps
– Many UI cutomization options
Premium features (can be enabled in app by donating):
– Log failed unlock attempts
– Backup/Restore locked apps list
– I.Mod (grace period for relock)
Website linked below.
XDA-Thread & Google+ linked on website.
Awesome app, great & active dev, highly recommended.
Download MaxLock APK File
- Price: Free
- Downloads: 0
- Requires: Android 2.3 and up
- File Name: MaxLock .apk
- Updated: December 04, 2015
- File Size: 4M
DISCLAIMER: MaxLock is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
What's New in MaxLock
- fix some bugs
History Versions MaxLock
- MaxLock V6.1.1 Apk File [Free] Date: 2015-12-04