App is wonderful, it’s been long time I was looking for this kind of app to help me with my learning of Quran arabic. I was wondering if we could have Quran verses deviding by words and matching them with meanings in English, putting words in order and also filling gapes. May Allah reward you for all your hard work and effort.
Here we provide Learn Arabic Quran Words V 2.5 for Android 4.1+ After doing the first Level (16 short lessons) you will have memorized 4,900 Quranic words that make around 65% of Quranic Vocabulary.
Latest Update Oct 2016 : Now this single app supports both Urdu and English languages.
1. You first learn high frequency Qur’anic words with basic grammar rules.
2. You practice words and translating the verses in the app.
3. Learn Quran words, basic Grammar rules, build Quranic vocabulary and understand the verses of the Holy Quran as you read them
Note: This app is for the users who can read Quranic verses and now want to learn the meanings. This app does not teach you basic arabic letters or how to pronounce.
4. A step-by-step journey of memorizing the Quranic words and learning how to translate Quranic verses.
5. An easy to learn complete digital Quran comprehension course that enables you to understand The Holy Quran as you recite.
6. Want to learn Arabic language but have been struggling? Use this app and you will acquire a good understanding of the Arabic language, constructs, words and then can proceed further to advanced levels of learning Arabic language.
7. Lessons are full of very effective exercises, from words, phrases to verses.
8. When you recite Quran regularly, your recitation is your practice!
9. You can build your own list of 'My Words' in the app and practice them alone.
10. The 'Failed Words' list automatically add the words you fail in 'Single Word' exercise. You target is to keep the failed words list empty!
11. App alerts you with a word from the current lesson words list, My Words list or Failed words list at your pre-specified times daily
12. We have a Facebook page where you can go (of course you can like the page!) and post you questions and comments.
Important: Please do not rush from lesson to lesson by just memorizing the words, you need to learn by practice how to breakup arabic words and make sense of sentences. Please ensure you have done verse exercises before proceeding to the next lesson. Take your time, do lessons properly, only then you will develop a fast translation skill as you read.
We are hopeful that we can build a community of Quran learners where anyone can help anyone. Alternatively you can also contact us on email.
[Urdu version has been released.. check our Quranic Arabic Urdu app]
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
App is wonderful, it's been long time I was looking for this kind of app to help me with my learning of Quran arabic. I was wondering if we could have Quran verses deviding by words and matching them with meanings in English, putting words in order and also filling gapes. May Allah reward you for all your hard work and effort.