Love so much this app in past, but now with my s8 i cant play nothing, every time it show “cant play this link” Here we provide IPTV V 3.7.4 for Android 2.3.2++ Watch IPTV from your Internet service provider or free live TV channels from any other source in the web.
If you are using VLC to watch TV on your PC then this app is for you.
✔ M3U and XSPF playlists support
✔ Playlists history
✔ Playing multicast streams with UDP proxy (proxy need to be installed in your LAN)
✔ Grid or list view of TV channels
✔ EPG support in XMLTV and JTV formats
Additional features are available in Pro version:
✔ Ad free
✔ Ability to auto-reconnect to streaming server when connection is closed unexpectedly (http streams only).
✔ Start app on device boot option, useful for set-top boxes.
✔ Auto-play last channel option
✔ Extended playlists history
Please note that this app doesn't contain any built-in channels. You need to have playlist with TV channels in order to use this app.
* First you'll need to input m3u or xspf playlist, you can get it from your ISP or find free playlist in the web.
* If app asks to setup UDP proxy, please do it, see instructions below.
Installing UDP proxy for multicast streams:
* for Windows: download and install UDP-to-HTTP proxy from http://www.apkunion.com
Can't play any of the links.
Download IPTV APK File
- Price: Free
- Downloads: 0
- Requires: Android 2.3.2 and up
- File Name: IPTV.apk
- Updated: November 28, 2017
- File Size: 2.8 MB
DISCLAIMER: IPTV is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
What's New in IPTV
- Azerbaijani translationBug fixes