I install the app, configure it, and connect, and it works great. Once. After that it crashes every time I try to launch it. To prevent the crash, I have to delete all data associated with the app (or uninstall it). When I want to use the app again, I have to recreate my connection, add the certificate, etc, and then I can connect once. Other than the frustration, loss of time, and general stupidity of this issue, it’s great. Here we provide AnyConnect V 4.6.00133 for Android 4.0++ This package supports Android 4.X-7.X (ARM and Intel Android), but due to limitations with the Android VPN Framework, some AnyConnect features are not available.
– The AnyConnect icon in the notification tray is unusually large. This is a limitation with the VPN Framework.
– Some freezes are known to occur on the Diagnostics screen.
– Split DNS is not available on Android 7.x (OS limitation)
The following features are not supported using this package:
– Filter Support
– Trusted Network Detection
– Split Exclude
– Local LAN Exception
– Secure Gateway Web Portal (inaccessible when tunneled)
AnyConnect provides reliable and easy-to-deploy encrypted network connectivity from devices by delivering persistent corporate access for users on the go. Whether providing access to business email, a virtual desktop session, or most other Android applications, AnyConnect enables business-critical application connectivity.
LICENSING AND INFRASTRUCTURE REQUIREMENTS:
This software is licensed for exclusive use by Cisco headend customers with active Plus, Apex or VPN Only licenses (term or perpetual with active SASU contracts). Use is no longer permitted with Essentials/Premium with Mobile license. AnyConnect use with non-Cisco equipment/software is prohibited.
And used to work perfectly fine, but right now it does not doing anything. I am not sure why. I keep making the virtual connection, it connects for a while and then it disconnects. Hope it gets fixed soon
Download AnyConnect APK File
- Price: Free
- Downloads: 0
- Requires: Android 4.0 and up
- File Name: AnyConnect.apk
- Updated: February 19, 2018
- File Size: 16.4 MB
DISCLAIMER: AnyConnect is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
What's New in AnyConnect
- Release 4.6.00133Please report any issues ASAP to [email protected] a tester for future releases:https://goo.gl/wZfUoE
History Versions AnyConnect
- AnyConnect 4.6.00133 Apk File [Free] Date: 2018-02-19